Monday, April 27, 2009

Reflection of Course

I really enjoyed EDM310. Before I took EDM310, I did not know what a blog was. I now have two blogs, a class blog and a professional blog. When I start teaching I plan on using a class blog for announcements, assignments, and parent reminders. I really liked doing the blog reading assignments it helped me to venture outside what I normally read. The class discussions about the blog reading assignments were extremely helpful because of the different views people had. I liked the Google Presentation we did too! It was very interesting to learn about my classmates. I did not like doing the Pod cast it was very tedious and time consuming. Overall I really enjoyed this class. I have a better knowledge of Google and a lot of information to take with me that can be used in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment